Team Integra Forums banner

Blackpath racing crankshaft pulley

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  alittlewantto 
#1 ·
Was wondering if anyone was using this product? Thinking about swapping to it myself on my b18b1. Any ideas of performance gains? I'll be getting the air conditioning delete only keeping P.S. Is important on my d.d. Any knowledgable input is appreciated!

#2 ·
crankshaft pulley isn't really going to get you any performance gains. it's more one of those things that top HP guys do to squeeze every last hp and RPM out of an engine.

Why delete the A/C? if this is your Daily Driver and you live in the south I would think that would be super desirable to keep in the car. If you were to delete your A/C, it's on it's own belt circuit and can be removed without altering the PS system.

#3 ·
A/c had problems before from hose having a hole in the lines then I hit a piece of metal on the interstate and that did my condenser in so now it's just not worth it for me to fix it to me. I've just redone all the tint with nano ceramic except the front strip. I'm more worried about allot of other issues with my car than air right now, also and have plans for it even if I have to buy a whole other car to keep it going.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.