2000 Integra LS charging system not working???? - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 11:37 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation 2000 Integra LS charging system not working????

I can't figure out what the problem is with my integra. It has the exact same problems as the *fuse 15 popping/blowing* but there are no blown fuses or shorts in the wiring. The secondary o2 sensor did short out against the heat shield, but I removed the o2 sensor so there shouldn't be anything causing the problem unless if that cause the ECU to fry. I've checked all of the wiring and there are no exposed wires/shorts that i can see. I've replaced the alternator twice, battery, perfectly fine fuses. I've been trying to figure the problem out for almost two months now and its really getting on my nerves because it should have been solved. I know that the alternator is ran in the same circuit with the VSS, Secondary o2 sensor, 3 EVAP things and the ECM/ECU. I'm at a standstill now, and don't know what to do. Do you guys think it could be an ECU issue? I really miss driving my integra so any help would be appreciated! Please let me know if there's anything i could be possibly missing something out of this post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 02:45 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If you think its ECU related, then remove it, open both lids and inspect the circuit board. Replacement ECU is $99 on ebay

My Build
404whp
[email protected]
Best 60' - 1.729

Last edited by Built_not_bought; 05-28-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page