Please help me price this 2001 Integra GS - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2018, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Please help me price this 2001 Integra GS

Looking to sell my 2001 Integra GS. I'm the original owner. It has 128k miles. Garage kept. Added 17" wheels & tires and slightly reflective (but legal limit) window tinting. I have the original wheels and put snow tires (Pirelli) on them, excellent tread left, used once for a few months several years ago, those are part of the deal. Also added a pioneer head unit & speakers. I made no other modifications, never raced it, just drove it to and from work. I'd say the car is exactly what Kelly Blue Book defines as "good" condition - both interior and exterior. Interior definitely is "good" condition, not close to "excellent".

I'm trying to find out what you guys think is the fair price for such a vehicle. Obviously the last year they made these. I have a relative that is looking to purchase it at what I feel is a very low price. If I can't make a deal with them (need to know what I should value it at), I'm looking to find a buyer. I'd like to hear what you think it's worth. Separately, if you're interested in buying, feel free to make an offer. I'm based in northern Virginia. Thanks.

(Attaching a couple photos I took this morning in the rain)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	integra1.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	80132   Click image for larger version

Name:	integra2.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	330.3 KB
ID:	80134  

Loved my Integra!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 01:34 PM Thread Starter

I should mention, the car was purchased new by me and it has remained in northern Virginia since purchase. It has an automatic transmission. It has passed all safety/emissions inspections, runs without issue. Moving on from it with a family after purchasing multiple SUVs the last few years.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 02:16 PM

Looks clean. I would pay $4k. Hard to find a buyer for more than that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 01:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouaster View Post
Looks clean. I would pay $4k. Hard to find a buyer for more than that.
Thank you for the feedback, Mouaster! I appreciate it.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 02:44 AM

Rim mod will turn people off. $100 bucks for OEM syle rim on eBay per tyre, and another 300 for a set of tyre that will fit said rims.

Assuming you haven't changed the rear LCAs, struts, & trailing arm bushings in addition to driving the car on salty roads... $2500, max.

At the end of the day, this is a car designed before 1994, not 2001. Though, it* does have superior suspension to the RSX, imo.

Edit: Also do yourself and future owners a favor and remove the black plastic/rubber, stripping panel on the rear wheel wells. They tend to accumulate water and dirt, leading to rust and body damage on quarter panels.

2001 Integra GS Automatic Coupe; B18B1: 230,000 miles.

Last edited by k3ntegra; Today at 10:55 AM.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 10:13 PM

Is this still available?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 05:53 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Original owner with clean title on hand with 128k original miles. You are from Nova. If you put the original OEM wheels back on and sell it with the aftermarket wheels. I would suspect you get around $4,200. If the motor, transmission is maintain and healthy

Integra/RSX are getting really hard to come by in the D.C. area. Mostly you find them in rough shape or butcher.

About time I can now apply for Historic Tags for my GS/VTEC Automatic and no more SMOG
-------------------
In other news: New edition to the family born on August 21, 2018 @ 3:10am

Last edited by phatintegra; 05-03-2019 at 06:04 AM.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 11:41 AM

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
REALLY rough shape...
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Today, 05:40 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_2018 View Post
REALLY rough shape...

Came across a few down here in the D.C. area. One was a 1999 GSR with rust cancer on the fender, rip seats, beyond filthy dirty interior, clear coat gone in some area, motor need work with 212k miles and it was sold for $2,600 (3rd ownership).

There was a RSX-S that my friend was selling for a customer with 312k miles ripped seats, cracked windshield, few rust motor did not fired up but turned over and clutch was done. exhaust rusted thru. It was sold for $4,200.This one was left in the field because when we checked it out on the car lift it was full of grass, mud on the undercarriage.

Last edited by phatintegra; Today at 05:44 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in