need recommendation:) - Page 2 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 12:58 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geis View Post
I'm just saying, it's a bit ridiculous to say that you understand and then to immediately ask in the same sentence for others to search for you, regardless of what you could/couldn't find. Also, I'm here to tell you that unless someone with the info/personal experience on this just happens to stumble upon it, there's no way anybody is going to be doing any research to find out more about these headers...if it was perhaps another topic maybe, but something like this it's really up to you take what you can and (as my old football coach used to always say/grunt) figure it out

lmao!
I mean, it's pretty sad that you went through the trouble of searching my profile just to find that to use against me or whatever, but I got a good laugh from it so you're alright. ;D
Yeah, 2+ years ago first time here I made a pretty stupid post; in hindsight however 300hp at the crank (which is what I was referring to at the time) is *basically* possible all motor (well, just about) and some of the shit the other members were saying in that thread was beyond ridiculous. Not to mention I wasn't asking for people to help me build it or anything, it was more of conceptual knowledge that I was looking for. Even then I knew better than to go asking questions about making a build like that without researching how to first.

Anyways, I think you'll be just fine here - no more contradicting yourself like that though : p
Aight I'm not going to argue that
Geis likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 01:10 AM

Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Don't forget to search on Honda-Tech as (no offense as I prefer TI) they sometimes have more info than TI. Here's the budget header test:
link
Pick the header that provides power where you want it.
biker_seth likes this.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Articles: 1
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
If you go to H-T, find any of the posts by MikeySpec. Mikey is a local tuner, at Profunction, and is well known as the tuning whisperer. He fixes tunes others have given up on, makes engines purr that barely could idle, and dispenses harsh justice in the face of BS. He's one of the best.

EDIT: I've known him personally for years. Top notch peoples. He tunes around the midwest, and was all the way out in TX last month. Cannot recommend enough.
biker_seth likes this.

95 EJ1 Milano RIP/died/sold -> 98 DB7 CSM RIP/totalled -> 97 DB7 CSM Awful. Sold it back. -> 01 DB8 YR525M RIP/totalled -> 06 Civic LX daily -> 1991 CRX HF (YT)

Integra friends are the best friends.

Last edited by dpaton; 10-07-2015 at 11:01 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page