Regular use of your mirrors is an essential part of safe driving. You need to be aware of what is happening around you all the time. Operating your car or truck with a damaged or missing side view mirror is dangerous. Don’t risk the high cost of tickets or impound fees, or have your vehicle fail inspection. Get direct replacements by TYC for your factory originals at affordable prices. You can read more information about TYC at CARiD.com.
Find out more information about direct replacement side mirrors created by TYC here:
* Installs the same as factory unit, requires no modifications;
* Backed by a limited lifetime warranty;
* Good to fit: Acura Integra hatchback 2001;
Also check out this pair of spoon style mirrors by Spec-D:
* Includes factory power functions;
* Completely street legal;
* Limited 6-month warranty;
* Listed as a confirmed fit for Acura Integra 2001;
Read more information about Spec -D here.
So, whether you have power mirrors, heated mirrors, folding mirrors or built-in turn signal mirrors, check all available options here: Acura Intergra side view mirrors at CARiD
Before you hit the road, adjust your side and rear view mirrors so that you have clear visibility in each of them and remember "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear".