FL: Want to buy 94 - 01 Integra Rolling Shell 5 Spd - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-22-2017, 10:47 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Want to buy 94 - 01 Integra Rolling Shell 5 Spd

Just as the title states, I'm in the market and looking for a new 94 - 01 Integra rolling shell. I ask that it is 5 speed, clean title, no rust and straight body, decent paint is a plus as well. If you have one or know someone that has one, then let me know please. I'm only looking for a 2 door, no sedans, thanks.

You can contact me at 754-244-6612 as I'm rarely on Team-Integra forums anymore.

I will be looking to buy one within the next month, as I'm currently taking all the parts I need off of my current Integra, as well as the swap. The last shell I bought was for $500 and it was OK, I'm willing to spend about $1,000 on a nice rolling shell.

*My shell will be for sale, but it is only good for a JDM Front conversion as there is damage to the wheel well/bent lower control arm/broken inner/outer tie rod of the passenger side. I haven't decided on a price, but it will not be too expensive. If interested, please text me. It is a 1997 Acura Integra GS original Manual, no rust, quarter panels have no bondo on them either.

Also, my shell is only good for a RHD conversion, not JDM front sorry.

My shell will need #21 from the following link if a JDM RHD Conversion is not done.

https://www.acuraoemparts.com/auto-p...-bulkhead-scat

96 CRV P8R RS Integra

Last edited by jjkz24; 06-22-2017 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Merged Posts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page