Team Integra Forums banner

WA TI pre-meet to honda-tech

6K views 58 replies 11 participants last post by  Killswitch 
#1 · (Edited)
#14 ·
Aw dang. I don't have a helmet. Well I might but it's a motocross helmet and I don't think they'd accept that for auto racing.

I may just have to pull my subs out and leave em home (or have someone watch them) if I can race. I've wanted to try a road course since I found out how fun it was to actually drive these cars.

#15 · (Edited)
well its only if your car is running 13.99 and lower on the quarter mile, and more regulations are set forth the faster your times are and depeding which class your running in (like roll cages, helmets, and sometimes even lexan windows, but i think you might be ok, and if not im sure someone would let you borrow one

#17 ·
well i hope yalls cars are ready, im almost ready, installed my spoiler and hood finally and i just need to finish my bondo work on my door paint it up, and shoot down to fluid motorsports for a tune and im set, im doing like b17bob, i had to make a list of everything wrong and just knock it out one by one

two more weeks

#18 ·
i just ran back through the thread and didnt see a time to meet up in that lot. what time are we thinking about it's around half hour away from me maybe a little more so i need to see when to wake up lol. i'm trying to find an inexpensive type r spoiler before the meet so if anybody knows of one let me know. best news is that when i get back from home in the middle of june my car will be turboed and waiting for me which means i'll be eagerly awaiting our next meet. but yeah keep your eyes peeled for a type r spoiler

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.