Looking for suggestion on color - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By knavekid
  • 1 Post By mannsamanda

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looking for suggestion on color

I plan to repaint my 95 acura integra and I was just looking for suggestion on anything to do with the appearance of my car. I believe I wanna paint it a high gloss blurple color, let me know any thoughts from painting to having a spoiler or side skirts, all suggestions welcomed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 09:15 PM

Articles: 1
Painting a different color will be more expensive than going with the same color. That being said, color choice is a very personal decision. Only you will have to live with the new color. I would start off by looking at the paint color article to learn all the different factory colors for the gen3 (1994-2001) Integras. Then search for photos of the colors that interest you and see how they really look on the Integra. If you don't want any of the factory colors and want a one-of-a-kind color on an Integra, check the paint books or look at other cars to find the color you want.

My favorite Integra factory color is the Super Sonic Blue Pearl that was available on the '98 and '99 GS-R. Photos don't do it justice. It is a deep blue that looks more purple depending on the light and angle.

From the photos, it looks like some rust repairs have been done. Different side skirts will be difficult as the original side skirts appear to have been covered with body filler. Making it right will likely take a lot of work.

This is your car so make it how you want it. And welcome to Team-Integra!
Rhett_99 likes this.

While surfing Team-Integra.net I listen to Pandora.com
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 10:18 PM

Garage

I believe this is about as justice as it gets in picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
knavekid likes this.

*~Amanda~*

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page