Team Integra Forums banner

Tan to Black Conversion

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  stvpourciau 
#1 ·
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where I can purchase a full black interior online or in separate pieces? I don't like the tan interior as much as the black. I wanted to stay away from eBay and Craigslist doesn't have that many options to as a full black interior. Could anyone help me out?

#2 ·
You probably wont find a site selling a complete interior swap. Craigslist or buying local will be the very best option. Shipping a complete dash, door panels, and seats would be ridiculously expensive.

When I purchased my tan to black swap I was lucky enough to find someone local who had just started parting their teg. I picked up the almost complete swap for like $180 (If I remember correctly) minus the seats if I removed it all from the car. Your best bet would be find a complete car that has almost all of the parts. If you have to buy everything piece by piece it could get expensive.

#4 ·
you'll have to find someone parting it out locally because as aforementioned these are large pieces that would be costly to ship. usually craigslist will part outs and black interior is not sought after often so you won't be paying too much for it nor fighting over any rare parts. (except maybe leather door panels)

the carpet can be either dyed or bought new online. Make sure you get the right airbags for your year of your car.

#5 ·
#6 ·
Junk yard sir. If you get lucky enough, someone May have just what you're looking for already ripped out, without too much damage, while trying to get to another part.

I scored a complete shift linkage very easily because the transmission and muffler of the junkyard vehicle were already gone, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.