Team Integra Forums banner

sticker bomb front end

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  v10gta 
#1 ·
So me and brother dip my integra and the results came out okay
We used real red pearl but it came out kind of orange
Any who, my front bumper is completely cracked and we did not paint it and just masked it off
Were going to re do with a different color when I get a new front bumper but, for the time being, I don't know what to do with it. I was thinking of using sticker bomb vinyl wrap till I can find a bumper. Any thoughts on the sticker bomb look???
Is it rice???

#4 ·
You can try using Q-bond to fix the bumper. I have used it on my bumper to fix a crack (completely split) on the narrow part under the turn signal housing. I sanded & painted the outside and didn't bother to sand or paint the inside. So far, it has been holding since April (2015); 6 months. I consider mine fixed. If you have the same luck as me that should be enough time to find another bumper and/or save enough $ for one.

Good luck!

#5 ·
It's not "rice" if you are making power.
If you have 1000hp who cares if they don't like your sticker bomb bumper, or your orange wheels. When you step on the gas, their sphincters will close.

You could try repairing it like Redline96 said; it could be a good opportunity to learn a new skill.
I don't think the sticker bomb is a bad idea if you want a temporary fix. It sounds like it would do a good job hiding the broken bumper, but wrapping could be tedious, and take as much effort as mending the bumper (assuming you don't have chunks missing).
That plastidip color sounds awesome, got any pics?
I had a teg painted milano red, and it looked orange in the sun.

#7 ·
Who cares, I drove my car with grease marks and dents and rust spots on the fenders for like 6 months. Like my first comment, its your car man, do whatever you want. I personally think you shouldn't put a bunch of effort into something that'll get changed out. If it works then rock it

#11 ·
To me it looks good, its just different deppending where you are. when my integra had sticker bombed fenders people used to ask me all the time about it, and the took pictures and thought it was funny. I wanted it to be a joke, until i took it off and put new fenders on and painted the car. I still have some sticker bombed things on my car though, i like like it being super random.

I dont have any good pictures showcasing the sticker bomb, but my front lip and rear visor is stickerbombed. With the most random stickers ever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.