Team Integra Forums banner

FS: 94-97 OEM Fogs, ITR MC, mounts...

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  SiVteg 
#1 · (Edited)
After digging through some boxes that I forgot I had when I moved, thought maybe someone might be interested in these:

1. OEM JDM 94-97 Foglight set. This is complete with factory bezels and hardware. It will come with two JDM yellow fog housings, and two USDM clear housings, PasswordJDM relay kit, all relevant hardware and 4 spare bulbs AND a JDM amber fog switch $125 shipped for everything!

2. Brand new OEM ITR 1" master cylinder (Nissin) Purchased for a earlier project, never installed or touched fluid. $100 shipped OBO. SOLD

PM me here, I can respond pretty quickly....or email to mullett sj (At) g mail

3. OEM GSR AC bracket / torque mount -- $20
4. OEM JDM ITR aluminum torque mount (AC delete) -- $60
5. OEM three post GSR mounts (all three) for DC chassis with Energy Suspension poly mounts -- $80
6. OEM B20 crank pulley (slightly larger than one for a B18b...) -- $25

See less See more
#7 ·
Great catch actually! I must've kept the box from the MC for my 94 GSR, but the MC itself is definitely for a Type-R and does have the L52 part number. All Integras use the same bolt spacing for the ears on the MC body, except the Type-R...which are slightly narrower. At the time I purchased the one in the picture, I didn't know that...I bought it for the 1" piston inside and obviously couldn't utilize it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.