FS: DART B-series 2.0L Complete Bottom End *Get your Tax return $$$ ready!!!* - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By tremblay

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 05:25 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: DART B-series 2.0L Complete Bottom End *Get your Tax return $$$ ready!!!*

$1650 US Shipped!

*For Sale: Dart B20 engine block P/N – 31496802

Information - http://dartheads.com/dart-product/ra...onda-b-series/

These blocks sell for $2750 new, without anything but the main caps.

Tall deck (B20 style), 84.5mm sleeves *already bored to 85mm.* Pulled from running 600HP Integra that was parted out over the last few months.

Block needs new replacement sleeves purchased from Dart since it was already bored to a max of 85mm. They cost approx $200 from Dart, and you can have your experienced local machine shop install them. Or you can send the block straight to Dart for them to do it. There is a full sleeve replacement/install procedure on the Dart website.

Piston oil sprayers already installed. As well as all the plugs and fittings Dart does not include.

Block has a 1.7:1 Rod stroke ratio with included rods - Better than B18C Motors.

Parts Included with block: *All parts have about 1500 miles and are in good shape*

Eagle H-Beam rods that are required to use for this block – 5.967 ” Length P/N - CRS-5967-BH ($350 New)
Golden Eagle Main Girdle Kit with Studs – Includes windage tray + pickup ($450 New price)
New cosmetic 85mm GSR head gasket with used ARP head studs. ($240 New price)
ITR Oil pump with Forged TODA oil pump gear *Forged gear alone is $330* ($470 New Price)
Water pump, belt tensioner, all lower timing belt covers, flywheel side main seal, aftermarket oil pan stud kit already installed. Includes all hardware for these parts ($300+ New price)Can include a Moroso oil pan with with turbo drain fittings, or a stock B18C pan. Will also throw in a used Gates racing timing belt that is required. I can include the LS crank as well if you want to pay the shipping weight.

Total new for these parts cost well over $4600. Asking $1650US shipped for everything! . Buyer pays paypal fees.

I know this is a great deal because a bare block with rods and a crank sold on ebay a few weeks ago for $2200 + Shipping. No low ballers!

Located in Canada, but I do not have a problem with shipping to the US. I have sent many parts to the states over Hondatech and other sites over the years.

PM me or text at 807-621-1195 for a quick reply

I can get more detailed pictures on request.

See Hondatech add for more pictures - FS: DART B-series 2.0L Complete Bottom End *Get your Tax return $$$ ready!!!* - Honda-Tech

9TechNine9 likes this.

98 Teg 2dr - B18C5 LSvtec
93 Civic B16 Turbo

Last edited by tremblay; 02-08-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page