Team Integra Forums banner

FS HID retrofit, GSR AEM cai, 3" AEM filter, OEM intake manifold, camber kit dc/eg

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  NemesisCBR 
#1 · (Edited)
FS HID retrofit, GSR AEM cai, 3" AEM filter, OEM intake manifold, camber kit dc/eg

Located in 310 for pick up. Quick sale reasonable offers please, no low ballers. Be advised that until someone shows up and buys or I receive payment, items will be available for sale. Too many people ask for a time and location for pick up and don't show up or something comes up. In the meantime I'm telling others someone is on their way, coming "today" or pending and lose a sale.

Update 3/4/13: All items sold except for camber kit and intake manifold.

Used AEM cold air intake for 94-01 integra GSR with carb stickers. Bought it in two pieces. Previous owner chopped it for rainy day setup or bypass but I ran it for years without changing it up. Comes with couplers. $100 obo Also found the filter so ill throw that in with it. Used not the new one. SOLD

Brand new AEM dry flow filter 3" outlet. $35 SOLD

Mercedes oe replacement h7 Hid projector retrofit for 98-01 integra. 94-97 requires lens cover swap so that's an option for you pre facelift gen 3's. Theyre black housing but if you prefer the oem chrome you can use your stock bezels instead. In case the buyer wants to do that I have not sealed them until they're sold and the choice is made. These are real hid projectors. $350 with new 5k bulbs and slim ballasts. Selling your headlights after will offset the cost! SOLD

How black housings looked on the car.

Took a video sample when i road tested them.

Front camber kit for 94-01 integra or 92-95 civic. New unused. Adjusts from the bottom for better shock tower clearance. Uses a top and bottom plate design to prevent bending where the bolts normally slide and bend like other kits. - $50

GSR intake manifold unknown year, comes with what you see -$30
iacv- $20-sold

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.