Team Integra Forums banner

Need Help Buying Diamond Steelies.

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  socialmedia@allurecustom 
#1 ·
I recently got my 01' GSR about 2 weeks ago. The stock rims are all scratched up and just don't look nice at all. My tires need to be replaced but I don't want to replace the tires if i'm just going to get different size rims down the road. I made a decision to buy diamond steelies, they don't look bad and they're not that expensive either. The only problem i'm having is the sizing, I don't know what size or offset to get and was wondering if I could get some help making the right choice.

#2 ·
Congrats on the new purchase! Makes sense that the 01' stock wheels are in need of replacement (improvement). It's my understanding that your OEM wheel sizes (if you're on stock) could be one of three sizes 1) 15x6 [offset 45] 2) 16x6.5 [offset 45] or 3. 17x7 [offset 42].

Either way, depending on the OEM wheel size and the overall look that you're trying to achieve I would suggest that you call the retailer that you're trying to buy your wheels from. They should have someone on staff that can direct you fairly quickly to answering which size(s) would be the right choice for the look that you're trying to achieve (finish, stance, etc.). Also, in addition to Diamond Steelies, Foose and US Mag have nice options that may be in your budget. Message me if you'd like me to go into any more detail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.