Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats the idea size, width, and offset for 3rd Gen?

28K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  tlangy 
#1 ·
coming from 350z's and G35's my perspective of offsets are way off for my 3rd gen integra. I'm not looking for "hellaflush" but i really dont like the look of the stock wheels being so tucked behind the fenders either. Reminds me of a dodge neon with thin little tires :mad: Im looking for some numbers that with a conservative daily driven drop (lets say one inch) will bring the wheels flush with the fenders on the front/ rear. My size preference will be 16'', i think 15s are too small and 17s are just too big/heavy. What width and offset should i be looking into? im going to throw out a number and you tell me how far off i am lol

16x7 +45?

#4 ·
i love those 521's and hoping to find a good used set someday to try em out. That said, when you get low offset you have to start considering your ride height and the possibilities of needing to roll/pull fenders. Ive only heard a couple times where someone ran the 20/25 offsets and did not roll/pull/camber and claimed no rubbing.

Last i looked the 521's are +20. Would love to rock those, some axis oldskool, or drag dr20's but dr20's run too low on the offset for me.

#7 · (Edited)
drop and a lip... a 15x8 with a 205/50/15 would look hot. not too much stretch and just enough sidewall.

that's what i'm doing with my wheels. discount tire direct will do a 15x8 in that measurement with hancooks(4 out of 5 rating) for around 338 shipped with lifetime warranty

EDIT: i had the same dilemma as you 2 weeks ago coming from my e36's with 17x9's lol. but go with the 15's for comfort and less fear of potholes bending your babies

#9 ·
i would search drag forums for what people do with rim sizes for slicks.

OP, for reference the pictures he posted are 16's not 15's or they wouldnt look as good imo. Keep in mind theyre considered low offset too so they will be in the range of rubbing/sticking out depending on how your set up is as opposed to the typical 40 range offset you would just throw on your car. This low offset is more suited to appearance so if u really like it go for it but spend time looking through low offset threads to understand what people go through trying to fit the wheels and deal with camber/rub/rolling/pulling fenders.

You CAN get 521's with normal offset (+40 i think) but they dont look as good cuz without the offset the lip is minimal.

#11 ·
16*7 +42 with 205-40-16 no rubbing even at dragon, and my suspension is tokico blues and h&r sport springs, so theres plenty of roll right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.