Team Integra Forums banner

New Integra DA9 owner

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  dmemenza 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone my name is Jay and im a Honda Noob!

Well this is my first ever Honda and i went with a 91 Integra DA with the B18A1 engine, Just picked it up this morning. This will be quite the adventure seeing as i have a few plans for her, definitely will be taking care of the body and having it repainted black.

Car is Bone stock apart from a new set of Yonaka Coilovers that had been installed by the previous owner. For its age and having 207,xxx miles on the clock its fairly clean and very well taken cared of, underneath has undercoating installed and is 90% rust free under.

Currently needs a headgasket installed and will be taken care of that next weekend. car has many new parts installed. more detailed photos to come.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Well got the head off today and sure was the head gasket. have a buddy getting me a b16a vtec head for it and dropping it onto the b18a block then have to flush the cooling system as there is oil in it. after that i should have it running and ready to go saturday afternoon.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.