Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: High Desert, CA
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Rhapsody's Last VTEC GSR Build
My 4th Integra. Hoping it will be my last. Moved out to the desert for my engineering job.
Acura Integra LS A/T (Totaled)
Acura Integra LS M/T (Totaled in Lake)
Acura Integra RS M/T (Work Daily)
1996 CGP Acura Integra GS-R M/T (Project)
It isn't my first rodeo. I did some basic mechanic work in the past. Got this from a co-worker who was retiring. Never modified.
First rule of order is check the engine internals and see if it needs a rebuild or mildly upgrades once I figure out my power goals.
1. Seat time at the track (Likely Streets of Willow)
2. Keep CARB Legal to the best of my ability or switch every 2 years as smoothly as possible.
3. Fast/Reliable/Cheap? Reliable and Cheap keeping with B-Series. Not thinking about more power unless I go K-Series.
4. Respray. Considering new color including engine bay and changing the interior.
5. Make use of all the bolt-ons I have in storage over the years.
6. Move parts over from the RS over to the GS-R.
7. Network back to the Honda roots with other enthusiasts.
8. Attend social meets and catch up on the interesting trends.
More to come. Cheers. I'm back.
Last edited by RhapsodynMotion; 01-13-2017 at 03:18 PM.
Reason: More goals.