Team Integra Forums banner

The new guy

543 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  9TechNine9 
#1 ·
Sup guys, picked up a '96 RS with 190,xxx on the dash and a B18B1 a few weeks ago and finally am getting around to joining this forum. Cars bone stock minus wheels previous owner slapped on.
Been having over heating issues with it lately, replaced thermostat and it continues overheating, due to blown bypass hose, replaced the hose and geuss who's cars STILL over heating???? Yup this guys -___- was heading home and temp soared, pulled over and car was billowing white steam from timing belt/water pump region, heater also crapped out at this time and The car began to bog under acceleration. My first thought was water pump, so went ahead and bought a new one, just waiting to get the chance to slap it in, been dailying my other car while the Integra sits. Anybody got any suggestions on what else I should potentially check/replace besides pump, belt (and a head gasket wouldn't hurt). Also planning on a coolant flush as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.