Team Integra Forums banner

The Teal Turd build

800 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  v10gta 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought a 2000 Integra gs auto from a dad that was selling it for her daughter 2 years ago.

[/URL][/IMG]

The car smelled like cigarettes, and soaking wet ripped seats, needed tons of things, (axles, a damn transmission after 10k miles, tires, timing belt and what not) it drove fine until the trans broke when I was in another state, I decided to drive it home. It would not up shift to save its life so when in motion I put it in neutral and turned it off and on and it would slip into 4th. Traffic lights were so bad, because id stop and it would stay in 1st. One point I had to get over a very steep bridge, cars were behind me. I got through the toll and up the bridge, it decided to go back in 1st and not up shift so I bounced rev limiter all the way over the bridge and down the street; got it to go in 4th and I cruised all the way home. It sucked, and I ended up buying an auto transmission to put in, and now this one has down shifting problems. It just stays in gear sometimes when you floor it, over taking is so hard. So manual swap?

I stopped caring all together, sticker bombed both fenders and tried to rat rod it (I planned on sanding it, rusting it and make it dumb) So many people laughed and took pictures of the fenders because I had the randomness stickers on it. It was so funny when the car was like that. I then lowered the car on race lands (their not bad to me) and put good tires on it and dogged it on back roads in the middle of nowhere which was fun. I had a rsx type s, long story about that but I miss having a manual on backroads. Anyways the integra was such a joy, it took all my abusing and everything, and I maintained it and nothing went wrong. I love this car, I want more handling upgrades and maybe better coil overs because ride quality :driving:

This is the cars form of it now. It is painted hypnotic teal mica, courtesy by macco haha. Its sitting on f1r wheels (15x8, 195/50/15s) with probably the cheapest tire in existence. And still the same set up. The car has gsr seats now, no carpet, a magnaflow full cat back. Future mods are to get rid of that auto transmission, I hate those things. Type r or a 24mm sway bar. Actually install my poly urethane master bushing kit. Maybe overhaul the engine? It has 230k on it, I put 40k on it and its been through everything ill swap it when it implodes. Ima buy a b20 high compression probably and b20vtec it, if I don’t go ls vtec and just make the car even more fun than it already is. I’m happy it looks the way I want it to because now I should focus on maximizing its ability to put a smile on my face. I had it during highschool and after I graduated saving up became so much easier, so now i can stop being cheap and make it fun.
Btw racelands arent that bad, i had them for like 25k miles and they held up to all the hell i gave them. but I wouldnt be suprised if they shatter once I do my first autocross.

List of mods and bad things:
Yellow high beams so I can see yellow
Drilled out the power antenna hole so I can use s screw on antenna, I haven’t had any radio problems
Skunk 2 camber kits for that stance (no to fix my natural camber)
Racelands because I was I have no money
Painted a scion color because it’s different
Random stickers
Front lip and rear visor because idk
Ford Taurus cup holder and coin holder (cup holder is useless)
Alpine 500 mpv amp, with 4gauge kicker wire and a kicker comp r wired to 1ohm
Wooden floor trunk so my sub doesn’t since into the hole
Full magnaflow cat back #15653
Rear wiper delete
Trunk plastic delete so no rattles when the bass hits lol
One poly bushing because I needed just one and I happen to have a master kit
2nd auto trans which sucks
Gsr leathers
No carpet because cowl leaks, should of fixed that
Stickers because it’s not a mod
All led interior lights
Hid high and low beams, I flash and abuse my high beams, my hids still work
Bad yellow tint on them
Plaid headliner to cover up all the tar from cigs of whoever owned it last
Maintence stuff
F1R 15x8 with 195/50/15s
hood spacers for the broken look
And I cant think of anything else

[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.