rear wiper delete

Lighting

blue cluster LEDs w/yellow needles
blued led climate control
under door LEDs
foot well LEDs
LED bar for hatch
LED tag light
dual color map light leds (blue for stealth mode)
LED dome
55W DDM 6K HIDs
DRL 3.5" yellow fog lights (w/switch for stealth mode)
JDM s2k side markers

S&B
eBay rims and cheapo tires
extended lug nuts
ITR front calipers
Mini Cooper slotted and drilled front rotors
upside down RSX rear calipers
CTR slotted and drilled rear rotor
SS ITR lines
Hawk pads
a few various ES bushings up front
rep Mugen strut brace
Raceland coilovers
rolled fenders
ebay rear upper strut brace
rep Function7 rear LCAs and subframe brace (w/real S2 bushings)
JDM ITR rear sway bar
adjustable end links

Underneath

B18b1
HonData S100
Rywire OBD conversion harness
Delta regrind cams (thanks Mutt8588 for the sweet deal and epic install adventure)
AEM UEGO wideband
aluminum single core ebay radiator
eBay slim fans
DIY comptech icebox
12 lbs fly wheel
rep Toda header
cat delete
22" resonator x 2
Yonaka 2.5" muffler
2.5" custom exhaust by SS Exhaust
rep PWJDM magnetic oil pan plug
B&M short throw straight shifter
eBay $9 shifter extender
ES shifter bushings

Security
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX XXXX XXXXXXX
XXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXXXXX
concealed weapon permit
380 Ruger LCP 24.7

Purchased Parts Waiting on Install

JDM p8r B20 long block
Innovative billet machined aluminum 60A motor mounts
new 3M window welded OEM replacement transmission mounts
brushed aluminum valve cover with cutouts
aluminum spark plug wire cover
BDL Industries Evo5 cam gears
Gates timing belt
gates water pump
S2 66MM TB
spare P75 IM (saving$ for port job now)
RDX injectors (with clips and hats)
Walboro 190 fuel pump
spare OEM IACV (thoroughly cleaned with Simple Green)
HondaHabit extended IM and header studs
Comptech icebox
v-stack
eBay air filter
new cam caps
new Purolator fuel filter
Bando acc belts
rep PWJDM magnetic transmission plug
Felpro vc, sp and vc grommets
braided hose covers
fancy vc hardware
fancy engine hardware
rep Cusco aluminum battery tie down
aluminum radiator stays
aluminum radiator over flow canister
braided aluminum engine ground
Honda airbag cover
Acura Legend steering wheel volume controls and mounting bracket (great idea from atkinsonar)
AXXESS ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface
oil temp guage and sender
oil pressure gauge and sender
Glowshift GS-AF1 oil sandwich plate
dual poad cluster bezel
mini shift light
mini voltmeter
coolant temp sensor for use with stock clock mod (thanks MeltMan for pointing it out)
inline coolant temp sensor housing
new style bulldog looking ebay lip
rear bumper support piece
ebay mini H1 HID projectors
modded OEM honda headlight housing covers (3 lines sanded and polished out, takes forever but so worth it)
modified OEM headlight internals

Still Need to Get
CC full face kevlar stage II clutch
plastic intake manifold gasket
plastic TB gasket (if I can find it)
new front bumper cover
fluids

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
I dont have any idea what im doing with the camera lol. It was an older Nikon point and shoot my Dad just gave me. I dont have any lenses. No filters, I just used "museum" and "backligt" presets... My Dad just got a new Canon with all the fancy lenses. I hope to use that later.

My plans for the car are to install all the parts that are waiting for me in my living room lol. I have a p8r long block and a bunch of other bolt ons that ive been collecting for about a year and a half.

#12 · (Edited)
The other day my car started overheating on the way to work. When I got there after blasting the heater and turning the car off and on strategically repeatedly, I noticed my one of my ebay slim fans had melted which i was previously forced to buy bc I bought an eBay "ac friendly" Toda rep header.

I ordered a SPAL 30101504 12" fan on Amazon. It is rated at 1279 CFM. OEM fans are 280 CFM i think. I put it on the passenger side on the engine side of my radiator. I flipped the ebay slim to the outside side of the radiator and moved it to the driver side and then reversed the polarity.

I went ahead and installed the new temp probe to my Stock Clock Mod temp sensor with the sensor housing placed about 6" before the t-stat on the lower radiator hose. It seems to be a very accurate location bc as soon as I hit 200°F I hear the SPAL switch on and I drop to 186°F in about 4 seconds lol. I left the stock sensor alone and it still controls the fans.

here are some pics of some new stuff. My friend just got back from Japan and gave me that mag, its awesome. each page has pics of like 3 different japan only cars.

DigDug18 hooked it up with the Honda Service Manual.

I was inspired by a recent how to on here for a super bright 3rd brake light. It works awesome, thank you to the originator for a sweet and easy how to. I suggest adding a flasher at the same time, cheap from ebay.

I also decided to use the other DRL as a reverse light. I jb welded some tabs on the back of the DRL and then jb welded the light just above my license plate. You cant see it from the outside unless youre laying on your belly on the ground. It provides supplemental illumination for my keyhole back up camera.

My new fan setup. Im pointing to the sensor housing for the temp probe for the stock clock mod.

#16 · (Edited)

you may notice a new lip. Its not the CTR, USITR or Mugen. I really like the design. Its sleek but agressive, more minimalistic than the rest. It just fits terrible, like most other ebay lips. I think this is the fourth style lip ive had. I would keep it if it fit correctly. Im going to rip it off this weekend and switch back to a Mugen rep. any local jax guys are welcome to the lip on there now, Im just gonna trash it.

#17 ·
OK the lip in pics above would be really sweet if it fit. But it looks really wack up close. I'm going to try using a paint gun later today when I paint my Bayson R Mugen rep. I'm excited because it will be my first time using a paint gun. I chose to use a single stage because it is my first time and it's just a valence on a DD that is going to get beat up anyway.

#19 · (Edited)

Far from perfect, but I am pleased. There are a couple of chips where the wind blew it against the fence when it was curing. also I had a couple of runs but most of it was knocked down when I sanded and polished. Overall it is way way better than my rattle can jobs of the past. I guess it doesn't matter too much anyway because it's just going to get splattered with bugs and scraped up on driveways and stuff.

#24 · (Edited)
My power steering belt broke mid drive this morning. Kind of scary at first, but once I figured out what was going on, it felt kind of cool on the long sweeping highway bends. It was another story when I got into the Lowes parking lot lol.

I have been on the fence for a while now about taking out the power steering anyway. I guess now is the time to go ahead and make a move. I will be taking a look at Meltman's Power Steering Removal Guide very soon. Hopefully its not too much of a chore to drive around with the pump still in until next weekend.

#25 ·
When I got home to take a closer look at the power steering belt, I found the alternator belt hanging on by a thread, literally lol. It only has about two ribs of belt still intact. Looks like I'll be taking out the power steering stuff tomorrow when I replace alternator and ac belt.

#26 ·
I don't know if you saw on my log, but i was whining and moaning about my lack of power steering when i pulled mine out, but i got used to it... but then again, i really don't drive my car but a few days a month, if it was my daily, i would have left power steering on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.