Voodoo's 01' GSR *WELP, #@$% Thieves* - Page 32 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 147Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #435 of 463 (permalink) Old 05-27-2016, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by atkinsonar View Post
Well if you need to replace it, that's a damn fine replacement sir.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Yes, it is a hell of a replacement but not too much of a departure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtinezz View Post
Hey there Voodoo.
Long time no talk!
(I took a 2ish year hiatus while my car was in storage)
Hope all has been well! Sad to see about your teg.
Bittersweet though, that BRZ is a beaut!

Yeah buddy! good to hear from you. Hope Berklee is treating you good. The BRZ is dope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blandsarcasm View Post
Well I gotta say at least you chose a proper replacement. It's def hard not to take a loss when selling our cars it's a shame.

The BRZ is quite lovely and I am thankful to be in a position to have it. It's going to be a loss for sure. And, I'm moving to New Bern so I won't have a ton of time. Can't leave it at new place either. Tags expired and won't pass emissions due to no cat.

1. I've got to somehow get the backseats put back in it(lost hardware during move)
2. Clean and wash it.
3. Remount hitch
4. Take a loss and try to sell it for a decent price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #436 of 463 (permalink) Old 05-30-2016, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

The integra is officially up for sale on CL. Most people want to see it are out of state or want me to drive HOURS to meet them somewhere. Frustratingly, I have to explain that isn't how this process goes and I refuse to do that.

It needs a good clean up and I need to put the back seats back in the car. I lost the small black clips to do it. I need to find some to put it back in. I may as well remount the hitch too.
post #437 of 463 (permalink) Old 05-30-2016, 08:35 PM

Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Ah good ole CL. Every experience ive had is either absolutely fantastic or the worst thing ever. You talk to some truly interesting people lol

Blazinqwickly likes this.

1996 DB8 Bought 2003--->Sold 2010--->Bought Back May 2014 Restoration in Process!!

post #438 of 463 (permalink) Old 05-30-2016, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
Ah good ole CL. Every experience ive had is either absolutely fantastic or the worst thing ever. You talk to some truly interesting people lol

Yeah, this whole CL thing is for the birds man. I might list it else where. I am running out of time though before my move. Now I've go to go find those damn black clips and make it all nice.
post #439 of 463 (permalink) Old 05-31-2016, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

Ugh those stupid rear seats clips are like 7 bucks off ebay; I'll have to try a junkyard I guess
78182-SA0-000

Can anyone tell me what else I need to put my backseats back in?
post #440 of 463 (permalink) Old 06-01-2016, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Anyone? I forgot what bolts aside from clips
post #441 of 463 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 12:02 PM Thread Starter

Well, well, well.... It's been awhile team.

Ain't nothing changed.

Still got the ol' girl. She's sitting a few cities away....doing nothing. I got busy at work so I removed the listing. I still need some things to get done before I want to relist it again. Meanwhile, I'm just racking up miles on my 16' BRZ limited. I bought it brand new with 14 miles on the clock on May 3rd of this year...and now I'm at 12,000 miles!!! Sheesh... If I didn't want to pay the BRZ off I would keep it and drive both. I've really gotta do something with that thing. Damn.
blandsarcasm likes this.
post #442 of 463 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 12:05 PM

I was just about to ask whether you sold it or not! I'm actually glad you still have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #443 of 463 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 12:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I was just about to ask whether you sold it or not! I'm actually glad you still have it

Lol, That makes one of us bro.

I mean..it's just sitting there. I haven't got the $$$$ or time to spend on it. I sometimes wonder where that thing would be if I didn't buy my BRZ lol.
post #444 of 463 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 12:20 PM

Yeah you never know but I'm sure you made the decision that was best for you and your situation. I know my hoarder tendencies would take control and I'd never want to let it go haha

post #445 of 463 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 12:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Yeah you never know but I'm sure you made the decision that was best for you and your situation. I know my hoarder tendencies would take control and I'd never want to let it go haha

Dude...I would absolutely love to keep this thing. Trust me. It isn't a secret LOL!!! If I had the time, money, space, and resources I would love to have this as a trackable street car. But, I don't. It just isn't feasible for me. The BRZ definitely fits my lifestyle for now, despite the car payment. If I was still driving the teg like I was a few months ago it would probably need some major TLC. Because I do hella miles in my cars. Unfortunately.

Me and the teg went through a lot in Michigan. I will never forget how reliable and dependable it was for me during the times life wasn't really going that well. Through the snow, through my hardships, getting me to work, getting me back to NC in one piece with nothing more than an oil change, towing all my worthless crap back home, and it helped me get reestablished. But, I have to sell it or it is going to sit there and rot.

Ugh I hate how sentimental you can get to cars..
dpaton, Jeffaome and blandsarcasm like this.
post #446 of 463 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 03:09 PM

Yeah I hear you there. Life sucks sometimes and forces you to let go of things that have sentimental value like that. It's a shame. But whatever's best for you is what you gotta do. It would be awesome if you could keep it and build it one day. At least make sure it goes to a deserving home

VoodooR likes this.
post #447 of 463 (permalink) Old 01-17-2017, 12:12 PM Thread Starter

Well...this happened. I hate thieves so much. My old teg didn't deserve this. I didn't deserve this. I hope they needed the wheels more than I did. Cocksuckers. This makes me so sad and angry. My car got targeted and the motorcycle shop next door got hit pretty hard too. By some stupid amateurs. Whatever man.

Police called, report filed, and I've posted tons of stuff around social media/craigslist/etc etc.

Last edited by VoodooR; 01-17-2017 at 12:14 PM.
post #448 of 463 (permalink) Old 01-17-2017, 12:25 PM

Fuck man! I feel your pain. Amateurs is right seeing as they left the car. Sorry to see this man. I'm still furious about my car, especially since the cops know exactly who one of the thieves are and as far as I know he's yet to be arrested. Keep your eye out you might see someone trying to sell them locally

9TechNine9 and VoodooR like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page