What did you do with your Integra today? - Page 92 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 247Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1275 of 1282 (permalink) Old 10-23-2016, 06:35 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Photos

Took some photos
Just purchased this gem last week.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	70345  
knavekid likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1276 of 1282 (permalink) Old 10-31-2016, 08:36 PM

Articles: 1
So, a couple weeks ago I find a small blue piece of soft plastic on the floor of my RSX under the pedals. It is half of a round piece about the size of a quarter. Searching the OEM parts diagrams led me to part # 46905-SK7-000, "Stopper, Clutch Pedal". I performed an image search on this part number and found it to be a match for the fragment I found.

This part appears to be common to many if not all Hondas with manual transmissions. I had my wife stop by a convenient Honda dealer to buy one for me. She calls me as she is leaving the dealer and tells me that the new part number is 46505-SA5-000 and she bought one. This is the common pedal stopper used for the pedal switches that we all know and love. I tell her to go back to the parts counter and tell them that this is not the correct part. She finally convinces them to look up the part number and they ultimately determine that it is, in fact, a different part that no one there has heard of and they do not have it in stock. I let it slide until I had a reason to place an online parts order.

Well, the Odyssey needed rear brakes so I finally ordered the correct part along with the brake pads.

I finally installed it. This particular "stopper" attaches to a spot on the firewall behind the clutch pedal and provides a soft stop for the back of the pedal arm to contact when it is fully depressed. I notice the difference now when pressing in the clutch after it being metal on metal for a few weeks.

I imagine most people never replace this part when it fails. Look on the firewall where the pedal arm contacts it to see if this blue "stopper" is still there. If it isn't, you will see a small hole where the "stopper" mounts and part number 46905-SK7-000 is what you need.

While surfing Team-Integra.net I listen to Pandora.com
post #1277 of 1282 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 11:08 PM

What I did to my tegy today was a radiator swap, old one was cracked had it jb welded for 1 month

post #1278 of 1282 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 05:07 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Just order OEM ITR Retainers and Science of Speed LMA kit. Few more things to purchase till me and my builder can put my motor back together.

Under 2 more years left. I can apply for Historic Tags for my GS/VTEC Automatic and no more SMOG
post #1279 of 1282 (permalink) Old 02-18-2017, 06:39 PM

hit 350k! woot! :w00t:

good to know it's finally broken in after 22.5 years lol.

knavekid and drmix like this.

Last edited by wino; 02-18-2017 at 08:43 PM.
post #1280 of 1282 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 07:22 PM

Garage
Picked these up for $800 Canadian. All original hardware and no cracks. Minimal scratches but i'm going to get them repainted anyways.

post #1281 of 1282 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
Super BunchaNumbers

Articles: 1
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
crazy how expensive the OEM ones have gotten. Looks to be in good shape though.

Do me a favor.From now on don't care what other people think about your car. Do what YOU want to your car. Who gives a damn what other people think about it.
post #1282 of 1282 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 08:56 AM

Garage
Ive seen sets for sale by jdm importers for the same price as I paid, but they are all heavily damaged. Ive never seen a set in such good condition or even with original hardware for that fact. The condition of them is the only way i could justify spending that much on them

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page