My 96 DB7 SE - Page 4 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

Team-Integra.net is the premier Acura Integra Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Model: 96 Integra SE Sedan
Year: 1996
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Well I adjusted my lip as it was looking higher compared to pics I was looking at. THen I remembered in the ITR lip insallation thread someone said it was supposed to be 2 5/8 from top of lip to split in bumper. So i moved it down and made sure its even all the way across and much better. Also took some pics in the sun seeing I dont get to take pics in the afternoon time much lol. I admit I'm obsessed with taking pics of my cars, always have been haha.

Last edited by 96GreenDB; 10-24-2011 at 12:34 PM.
96GreenDB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2011, 06:34 PM   #44 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Congrats man! Glad it got to you in one piece!
ROCKCHALKTEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Well guys I havnt had internet at the house in a few months so I havnt been able to update anything. Ive since painted the spoiler finally. I wish I could say I have had more done but I'm a month away from my daughter coming into the world and money is tight. Im happy though as it sits for now because everything matches lol. The only things I would like to do at this point is my grey Rota Spec R's 16" ITR replicas and a very slight drop since this will be my DD still with both my children. If anyone with kids out there have any awesome suggestions on some cool car seats let me know. My 4 year old is in a booster now and I know there are some tuner style carseats for kids out there. Let me know what you have! Heres the most recent pics of the teg....

Old 02-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #46 (permalink)

Model: Integra rs 4dr
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

hey where have you found itr rota replicas with the red H center caps? ive been looking everywhere.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Everywhere I have seen them they dont mention centercaps at all. And I dont know if the measurements are the same as actual oem centercaps so I dont know if you can just buy oem ones or what. Some sites show them with centercaps on them and some dont. If you find them let me know.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:45 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 26 reviews

Those "tuner" kids seats have terrible ratings... Get yourself a rear facing graco to match the interior... Make sure the graco you get is a rear facing only with a base... Anything that's 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 is god awfull heavy ... Graco rear facing w your kid in it is very light and the handles are smooth enough for your significant other to carry. the base is like a quick release steering wheel press and lift or pop right back in

If you need specific model recommendations pm me

1994 DC4 Slow Drag Build
Testing & Tuning | 626WHP @ 28PSI | 12.738 @ 126.35
stillhere153 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #49 (permalink)

Model: DB8
Year: 1994
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

Very clean DB! Love that side shot, its pristine!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk
phenom3030 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #50 (permalink)

Model: 95 db7 b20b 5mt
Year: 1995

congrats on the new arrival (the baby, not the car!). you will like having a 4 door when it comes to transporting children and everything that comes with them. when you get around to the black interior swap, let me know. im looking for a tan leather 4 door interior and would be interested in buying it. keep up the good work.
joespear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #51 (permalink)

Model: RS
Year: 1998
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to pb98rs

Looking good Tim; The Teggy is looking great with the matched itr wing...
Congrats on the baby!
At times I wish i had 4 dr, to get my two girls in the back comfortably.
It's gonna look sweet with the itr replica wheels; I hope you have security for it, cause it looks like it sleeps outdoors. Keep it safe man!!
pb98rs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned

Well Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I wasnt expecting many for as simple as the car is. I like it clean and stock looking. You cant go wrong with Factory Type R parts and low key improvements. Yes it sleeps outdoors but I live in a small town with one stop light lol. Im the only honda that has anything done to it so Im not too worried at the moment but security is on my mind no doubt. Thanks for the car seat reccomendations, I will definately look into that. As for the black interior If I didnt have a kid coming in a month my tax check next week would be interior swap but I will keep you in mind if I venture to it. Thanks again guys for the comments, makes me truly know Im heading in the right direction for the car. I cant get online much but if anyone comes across anyone selling those ITR replica wheels in grey or white let me know. Send me an email if ya can because I will get that faster. Modifiedhondas4life@gmail.com. Seeya with the next update!
Old 02-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #53 (permalink)

Tim, if you wanting a drop, I got H&R springs for about 170-220 shipped, and you can get a decent pair of shocks like tokico's or something for close to the same, or Koni yellows for about 600 for all 4(at least that's what I remember paying for mine)

Btw, this is Brent from the local area.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
redrum239 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Yeah Brent. I cant decide if I should just spend a bit more for full coilovers or just replace the struts because the driver side is sagging enough to notice just by looking at it and my front driverside strut makes the popping sound so I know its shot. I only am getting $1500 back from taxes and need to do the timing belt, water pump, and tune up which will be around $300 in just parts and I only work part time so this money is gonna have to stretch as far as possible. Gotta make this as reliable as possible since its our only car. It sucks but unless its absolutely needed I cant spend any money on the car. the way I see it though is just to replace the one shock is stupid as I know atleast both drivers side are done...but then might as well do 4. cost for 4 is around $150 and I dont know how close to oem they will be. spend a little more and i may as well drop it too with new springs and have all new suspension. By that point another hundred and I could have a quality full bodied coilover kit.... Decisions decisons lol.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #55 (permalink)

If you just replace the shocks, get adjustable tokico's or koni yellows. Even with my springs I can get a soft as or softer than stock feel just with the yellows. If you go everything, why not price ground control top hats+ shocks vs coils? I'd also shy away from springs. Get something that's adjustable. I love my height, but I want a flat drop, not the aggressive stance I have, but I can't do anything about it now.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
redrum239 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 08:03 PM   #56 (permalink)
Banned

Well I bit the bullet. I just ordered and paid for a set of new FF Type 1 coil overs, timing belt and water pump set, valve cover set, plugs, wires, cap and rotor oem parts for tune up. I have a whopping 246,000 miles on it. Also ordered a 55 watt HID kit in 4300k to replace my 35 watt 6000k kit. So the car is getting some love in about a week I'll have pics when everything arrives.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List