Props
Dylan Fujimoto from Backyard Motorsports
Everyone on Team Lightspeed Racing
Theo from Lethal Injection Racing
Everyone at Driven Raceway in Fairfield, Ca
Rook Industries for their Generosity

Sponsors
ProjectRide.net (Team Sponsor)
Meguiar's Cleaning Products (Team Sponsor)
SMX Optics (Driver Sponsor)

Solo II Info
Car Class: Street Touring S
Best Finish in Class: 2nd Place (4/21/12)
Current Class Championship Standings: T-1st

Quarter Mile Info
Quickest Pass: 14.815 @ 91m/h (3/11/12)
Fastest Trap Speed: 95.000 m/h (4/15/12)
Quickest Reaction: 0.02 (4/15/12)
CMI March Mayhem (Sacramento Raceway Park) - 2012 - Race Four - YouTube

Day of Purchase

Present Day

Before shift knob, boot, and deck

Pic of the old stance

See less See more
#6 ·
So I bought a couple parts, a strut tower bar and a DC 4-2-1 header, and finally got around to installing them. But, during installation, I realized that the header wouldn't fit to the exhaust :x

But I did get the strut bar in, finally!!

I finally got around to cleaning my engine bay. It sat in a tow yard for over a year, so it was dusty as s*** in the engine bay. It's not nearly as clean as Jayson's, but it's a lot better than when I bought it!
Before

After

My son has someone watching out for him... Ya know, to make sure he's safe back there

#9 ·
Some of you may have seen my thread about what I thought was a tran’s issue. Turned out to be a clutch issue; one of the rivets in the clutch plate came apart and left the spring it supported useless. So, thanks to CI’s parts, I got an Exedy OEM clutch for pretty cheap!!

My car was out of commission for like a month, so it’s photo shoot time. I call it, “Beauty and the Beast”. Funny thing is, the dilapidated house with no ceiling and trash filling the inside is a better investment than the Teggy, just not sexier.

#11 ·
Now it's time to get the car in race trim; Jenny Craig, y0! :lol:

Took out the rear interior, spare tire, and jack with the help of my son :thumbs up
I also took the time to shine the plastics throughout the car; Meguiars-FTW

Before - With Full Rear Interior

After - No Rear Interior

My son always wants to drive when he can :D

*****-wet

I also got my front windows retinted. I had the crappy, entry-level tint before (from the previous owner), but this time I went with the nice tint. It came out a little lighter than I thought, but I'm not too disappointed; the tint looks much better than the cheap crap in the back windows still. I'll snap some pictures of that when I wash my car after the rain we're going through :thumbs up

#18 ·
April 21st, 2012
2nd Place

Got my results for Autocross. 2nd place by .4 seconds to an S2000. (It shows me in 1st, but they gave me an incorrect time, so they are making the corrections to that and also my last name being misspelled a bit
I'm really disappointed I didn't win, but overall I'm pleased with my performance for my first time out there

SCCA Sacramento Chapter 2012 CUP Championship Round 1 Results

#23 ·
Thanks, dude! There is nothing done to the internals yet, looking to make about 200whp, but that will be through the off season; plenty of racing this season to do, and I can't have my engine apart, lol. I will be dropping in a new gearbox next month. b16 with lsd :wink:

I was hoping for a better showing at West Coast Nationals, but the heat got everyone running quite a bit slower than normal, so September will be the next 1320 race. Autox and Buttonwillow in August!

Thanks for the compliments, again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.