02-28-2012, 05:32 PM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Originally Posted by pb98rs
Future project plans include: (in NO particular order)
1. replace oem headers to 4-2-1 headers.
2. High flow Cat & full Cat-Back Exhaust.
3. I need to read more about the pro's & con's about OBD-II to OBD-I conversion. w/ ecu
4. Upgrade to thicker Performance radiator. (to keep engine cooler)
5. thermal intake manifold and throttle body gasket - *edit*
6. considering a jrsc
1. Upgrade to ITR rear Sway Bar, (JDM or USDM)
2. ASR subframe kit.
4. Add rear upper strut bar.
5. Replace any worn or bad bushings/mounts
6. Upgrade to Slotted rotors (front); & SS brake lines.
1. add Side skirts & rear Val's
2. remove side door moldings & emblems.
3. Install Fog's on current USDM front. - *DONE*
4. JDM front conversion (not RHD)
5. Install the Shark antenna. - *DONE*
1. Repace Faded/Worn seats (ITR would be nice)
2. Replace the pedal pads. (oem or Aftermarket)
1. Install sub & amp (I've had sitting around forever, lol.)
1. Replace the Timing belt & water pump
2. Replace any needed engine gaskets.
3. Check & replace front axles.
4. Replace fuel filter - *DONE*
5. Replace the Plugs, Wires, Cap, & Rotor. - *DONE*
So there it is. There may be more along the way.
I look forward to accomplishing these and finally making my integra "MY OWN". I will check these off as I go & do my best to post updates on the progress. &, as always, any help & sugestions & critique welcomed.
Tax return $$ = maintenance & mod's...
Got the New Axles, CMC, Timimg kit w water pump. Should be installed before the Daytona meet.
May also be ordering some parts for my project list on Pg. 3 (posted above)