Rims confirmed to fit (many w/ pics!!):
- SteveV91: 96 Snowflakes (pic
- Arodgsr2: "YESSSSS FINALLY CONFIRMATION!! All 15x6 Honda wheels have a +45 offset including ITR wheels"
- dadon1: "Ok turns out 15" gt3s fit with out any spacers!"
- stealth penguin: "Confirmed that this brake upgrade will fit behind OEM 15x6 2004-05 Civic steel wheels." (pic
- mohawk42: "Fits my 15x7" wheels" (pic
- asianzt: "They also fit beautifully behind my set of 15x8 +36 949Racing 6UL"
- hungry718: SI 15x6.5" (pic
- known: "I was running them on my 15 inch Kosei K1s. They will need spacers or grinding of the calipers to fit on an RPF1."
- EXITENDZ: (pic
- LightningTeg: Drag DR16 16", Drag DR31's 16", Fat fives 15" (pic
- Arodgsr2: GSR Blades: (pic
- shafto: with his 16" rims (pic
- i heart my DC2: "Fits on: Drag Dr-29 15x7 and 2003 Mini Cooper stock rims ( really small clearance )"
- Kaelorr: mesh 15 7.5 +15 (pic
- Beater: PIAA rims (17" i think) (pic
- 200k95gsr: fat 5's (pic
- MorningZ: 17" Motegis (pic
) and 15" Meshies (post
, little too close for my tastes, using spacers as a result)
- dhabell: meshies (pic
- dannymad: SI wheels (??) (pic
- tlangy: these fit under 16x7 Rota Boosts with no issue (pic
- mutt8588: pic with Enkei RP02 16x7+35
and stock steelies
- nick-flanders: 15x7 +27 kosei k1 with no spacers fit perfectly
- drmix: Advanti Racing Storm S1's - 15x8 +25 offset
94-97, RR, LF, LR, RF
98-01, LF, RF, RR, LR