Team Integra Forums banner

window switch problems

732 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  B20B94Teg 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
alright so i bought a 94 gs-r the other day and the day after i bought it, the window master switch stopped working. sometimes it would work again but only shortly. Also the power locks and mirrors would do the same thing but it never affected the sunroof. i couldnt find anything about it on any forums and went through all the voltage tests tore apart the master switch then finally went to shake the wiring harmess running from the driver door into the car and it just popped out of the door. i reached through the speaker hole and pulled out that plug, cleaned up the pins, plugged it back in real tight and just like that both windows, mirrors, and door locks work again.

So the bottom line is, if your master switch isnt working make sure you check that wiring harness connection in your door.

hope this saves some you all some head aches

#2 ·
a lot of times the wires will break right at the pin which can be a real pain to fix so even if it looks like its all good move the wires around gently to see if any wires have broke away...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.