alpine rubber ring? - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra is the premier Acura Integra Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2010, 01:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Lathrop, CA
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

does anybody know what you call the rubber ring surrounding an alpine subwoofer.
it might not be alpine specific but I have an alpine sub but it didnt come with that ring
that hides the screws. ive been searing on ebay and alpine and so on for a name
or a parts number.
Formerly Maryzknight. User ID 10750
Integger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 02:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Gray, GA
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

I'll check tomorrow at work and see if I can figure out the part number for you. I know exactly what you're talking about, but I can't recall the part number.
Want Automatic Windows and Sunroof? Click here!
LSDriver98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.