Team Integra Forums banner

98+ Integra with Cabin Filter

14K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  aw614 
#1 ·
Been in the game a while, and a few years ago, realized that 1998-00 Civic's with a/c had a more modern ventilation box, as do the Canadian Acura EL during those years, with a full provision for an oem cabin filter. The 1997-01 Honda crv came with the option standard, as did the EL, and civic models oversea's came stock too. If you hit up a pick n pull, and 1st generation Honda crv, you can pull the box open behind the glove box and pull out the filter and brace it fits into. Often you would want to put in a new filter though.

Anyway, low and behold, i was parting a 2000 Integra today, the dash was out and i noticed the airbox "had" the provision for a cabin filter also, wow. Great upgrade for cheap for those interested!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
In north america, we did "not" get the cabin filter option. But, just like in my 2000 civic, the 98 and newer integra's, have this void. So stupid, because all you do is drop the glove box just like any other car, unbolt a metal bracket, and pop open the cover. It uses the "exact" frame and filter the 1st gen crv does......all you have to do is add it

#5 ·
I put a cabin filter in my 2000 last year, just had to remove the glovebox, and the metal bar, and just bend the crv cabin filter and it fits, the shape reforms back since its basically foam.

I may have mentioned it in the other thread, but didn't post any pictures.

A friend with an EG hatch did the CRV conversion which prompted me to look into adding the cabin filter on my integra

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.