P1359 CKP/TDC Sensor Connector Disconnect - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

Team-Integra.net is the premier Acura Integra Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2007, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

P1359 CKP/TDC Sensor Connector Disconnection

Does that mean the sensor is bad or should I replace my distributor or what? Or maybe I just need to reconnect something? The car still runs just fine.

Having a bit of trouble figuring out what to do. It reads on the sensor as a 'misfire' code, though I'm not noticing any misfiring.
zerosorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2007, 12:10 AM   #2 (permalink)

Articles: 8
Feedback Score: 33 reviews

Check the sensor and wiring for obvious problems, i.e. disconnected, frayed, loose, etc.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 0 reviews

i have the exact same issue with my 98 integra gsr.the code came up as a 1381 one though. But it means the exact same thing. The shop i took it to said tolook for bad wires or connections but icant see any and i have messed with it for about 6 hours now and the code keeps poping up. The told me that water or oil inside the distributor could mess it up and that its a very common problem with hondas and acuras. My best suggestion is to just buy a new distributor. That way you know that you've fixed the problem. If anybody else has other sloutions please let me know because distributors are not cheap.
wallyaceGSR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 2 reviews

I just pulled the same code on my car just a couple of days ago, it only started to have issue's as soon as the temp out side got very cold. From reading online it could be a good amount of things that could be causing that code to pop up, like the timing,IAC Valve,Flywheel, and as others have said, wiring and or the distributor.

[ UPDATE ]

The problem turned out to be the second wiring harness that run's off the positive terminal on the battery adjacent to the main one. That control's the cylinder position on start and after, I clean up the wiring and now she runs tit's. check engine light cleared it self after 3 starts.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List