Wow, i've owned this car since the age of 18 and here i am at 31 finally selling it. If it's anywhere that understands, it's probably team integra as i have spent countless hours reading, learning and working on my car.
I feel like i am losing my best friend... however here she is:
1997 Acura Integra GSR
- Miles 149xxx (on chassi)
- Rebuilt Motor from Motor Machine and Supply ( https://www.yelp.com/biz/motor-machi...-national-city
) at 122xxx miles (27,000 on recent rebuild).
- 5 speed manual.
- Already Smogged and ready to go.
Car Mods: I've done quite a bit of mods however i am going to give you the bare basics, we can go over each part in detail, millage replaced and part installed.
- tires: Nittos at around 140xxx miles.
- suspension: Lowered Eibach sportline, skunk2 camber kit and Koni Adjustable Yellows.
- Motor: Bolt-ons AEM Sri, Greddy headers, magnaflow high flow cat (i have original cat as well for smog) and greddy cat back stainless steel exhaust EVO2.
- Tranny: I've done the clutch at 115xxx miles with Exedy clutch kit and Fidanza lighten flywheel.
-Maintence: Pretty much name it and it's been done
Buyer: The buyer i envision is someone who understands the parts used and can appreciate the car. I imagine that if modding is not your thing, this car may not be the car for you.
Please give me a call if you're interested as i have a lot of information i did not list above.
vinh 619-851-247 five