CA 2001 nbp integra type r - $17000 obo - Page 2 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-25-2016, 12:31 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bring a trailer is awesome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-25-2016, 12:01 PM

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
If I had the money when we started having kids to have a family car and a Type R, then I wouldn't ever sell mine either. Of course, I never had a Type R, so I can only dream about that. I know plenty of people with a third car that is their 'fun' car. It works out great if you've got the space for it and are financially able to justify it. When we started having kids I was just finishing school and hadn't started in my career and had lots of fun student debt. Keeping a 'fun' car wasn't in the cards. That's ok though. I was amazed at how quickly priorities changed as soon as those kids came into the picture. Things I thought I would never do before suddenly became all I wanted to do. There is some strange sort of instinct that crawls out of your lizard brain which convinces you that you would sell your own beating heart if it meant protecting and providing for your family. It's really a strange feeling... I wouldn't say I became less obsessed with cars after we started our family, but I can say that the obsession became less of a priority. I don't know if it would have made me sell a Type R or not, but then again, they were a lot easier to find back when we started having kids. They are a lot more rare today, so I'd probably do anything I could to hang on to it as well.
Scourge17 likes this.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 11:26 PM

Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I did the same, got sold my R a few years ago for a 4drs car(07 TL-S) and I'm totally regretted!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page